Boat & Jetski licencing
Our Licence Centre is fully accredited and conducts day courses 7 Days a week. This course includes Online theory training, face – face written exam and practical testing using our specially equipped Boat and Jetski conducted by our friendly course providers. The courses start at 8am sharp and continue throughout the day until mid-afternoon.
KNP Boat and Jetski Licence Centre Gold Coast
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
- You must have a Boat Licence to obtain a Jetski Licence. You can obtain a Boat Licence without a Jetski Licence
- Please be at 59 Johnston Street, Southport by 7:45am as the course starts at 8:00am sharp.
- Please bring your Online Training Certificate/s – You will need this to complete the online training certificates: One for Boat Licence Online Course and one for Jetski Online Licence Course.
- Please bring with your identification papers or cards, this must be one primary source of either QLD Drivers Licence, Passport, Birth Certificate, or 18+ card.
- You can bring lunch and drink with you. We do have a fridge in which you can put your lunch, and we also have a water cooler and tea and coffee facilities.
- KNP Marine Boat and Jet Ski Licence Centre have a ‘no alcohol or drugs on premises’ policy.
Please call (07) 5528 1112 or 0412 576 015 for bookings.
How do I get my licence?
Complete our comprehensive online theory training in preparation for the Boatsafe written exam. This MUST be completed prior to your booking date.
Put all that hard work and study into use and complete your Multiple-Choice written exam in our training room onsite at KNP Marine and have fun doing your practical assessment on our Boat and Jetski.
Now that you have mastered the skills required to have fun on a Boat and Jetski, collect your Certificate of Competency and take it to the QLD Transport Department to have you Boat & Jetski Licence validated.
Let everyone know what an awesome time you had and leave us a review on Facebook or Google!
We encourage you to practice driving a boat with another licenced skipper before arriving at a BoatSafe course – you may not be competent in driving the boat in just one day. The BoatSafe trainers in most cases will offer training sessions if you don’t have friends or family with boats that you can practice on. These training sessions should be used in the same way that new car driver would engage with a car driving instructor.
For a typical course it will include:
- Online or face to face theory training
- Multiple choice theory assessment (45mins to complete) 100% pass mark
- Practical training driving (until you are competent in all tasks)
- Practical assessment – you must successfully complete all tasks to be deemed competent
Please call KNP Marine to book your face to face theory and practical exam.
07 5528 1112 Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm
OR 0404 471 585 outside of business hours 7 days per week.
Online Training Course Pricing
- Boat Only $230.00
- Jetski Only (Must hold Valid Boat licence) $230.00
- Boat & Jetski Combined SAVE $130 $330.00